Early Model Nissan Unit 10MHz - Car Radio FM Band Expander
Part Number: NISSAN10
The Nissan FM Band Expander is designed to fit directly into earlier model Nissan vehicles. By having the correct plugs as part of the unit, it is fitted without the need for adaptor plugs. This will suit Nissan's up to 2005-2006.
Our Standard Box FM Band Expander is the 'original' Domino Electronics Band Expander and was universally used in most vehicle radio’s up until about 2005, at which time vehicle manufacturers started using their own style of plug in the original Japanese radios. However, these are still used in some vehicle radio’s in later model vehicles.
- All our Band Expanders are dual tested to ensure you receive the highest quality product.
- Box dimensions: 32mm x 22mm, Depth 18mm
- The Early Model European Band Expander is small which enable easy installation.
- Suits Nissan vehicles using the 2-prong type aerial connector
- This will not change the digits on the radio, so you need to calculate station to tune to.
eg. to get 98.7, you minus off 10 and therefore tune the radio to 88.7
- AM Frequencies are unchanged.
- You can still receive stations within 76-90 if there is not a station 10MHz above it.