Honda Mazda Unit 18MHz - Car Radio FM Band Expander
Part Number: HONMAZ18
The Honda Mazda FM Band Expander is designed to meet the needs of Honda, Mazda, Mitsubishi and Suzuki radios in cars, vans and SUVs from 2006/07 on.
This includes the following brands:
Honda, Mazda, Mitsubishi and Suzuki
- This design of the unit is a small tube styled Band Expander, which enables easy installation behind the car radio.
- Due to its’ size and weight, it also makes the Band Expander suitable for shipping.
- Our Honda Mazda unit has the correct plugs for Honda, Mazda, Mitsubishi and Suzuki vehicles, which means there is no need to purchase adaptors as well as a Band Expander.
- All our Band Expanders contain a by-pass within their circuitry which allows current to pass through the FM Band Expander to the antenna amplifier fitted at the base of antenna.
- Our units are tested twice to ensure only the best quality leaves the Domino Electronics factory.
- This will not change the digits on the radio, so you need to calculate station to tune to.
eg. to get 98.7, you minus off 10 and therefore tune the radio to 88.7
- AM Frequencies are unchanged.
- You can still receive stations within 76-90 if there is not a station 10MHz above it.