Late Model European Unit 14MHz - Car Radio FM Band Expander
Part Number: EUROLM-14
The Late Model European FM Band Expander is designed particularly for later model European vehicles that were built in Japan and have the Japanese radio in them.
This includes the following brands:
Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Citroen, Mercedes, Renault, Skoda, Volvo, VW, etc
- This Band Expander will be suitable for European vehicle radios from around 2003 onwards.
- Box dimensions: 32mm x 22mm, Depth 15mm
- The Early Model European Band Expander is small which enable easy installation.
- Suits European vehicle using the square style aerial connector
- Due to its’ size and weight, it also makes the Band Expander suitable for shipping.
- Our units are tested twice to ensure only the best quality leaves the Domino Electronics factory.
- This will not change the digits on the radio, so you need to calculate station to tune to.
eg. to get 98.7, you minus off 10 and therefore tune the radio to 88.7
- AM Frequencies are unchanged.
- You can still receive stations within 76-90 if there is not a station 10MHz above it.